Beauty Skincare • 21 October 2021
The below article was written by Rich from @theskincarestooge for CURRENTBODY. If you have any questions about any of the information or products included, please get in touch with our Beauty Device Experts.
You know when a toy or tech device captures the imagination of a generation – the Game Boy, Walkman, Barbie mansion (with the lift), electric can opener – well, the CURRENTBODY skin LED Mask has to be the current, must-have, most desired beauty accessory for all us beauty buffs. Promising proven results from the comfort of our own homes, this truly has the I-need-that-now-factor.
I’ve been an LED fan for about 6 months now & love my DG mask, but I’ve been hankering after a more flexible, portable option, so I jumped at the chance to try CURRENTBODY's multi-award winning and clinically backed (red & near infrared) offering (which was kindly gifted to me!).
Image source: @theskinstooge
For me LED isn’t about extreme skin makeovers, you aren’t going to look like you’ve stepped off Harley street after you've used one - the results come with patience and with time *in my best teachers voice* you must commit and be consistent.
What it is about though is skin health - with daily use (just 10 minute treatments) my skin is visibly calmer, less red, less reactive, and even feels stronger. Of course I still have my wrinkles, but my skin feels more resilient somehow, while break outs (when used with an anti-bacterial spray) are significantly reduced! In fact, the odd one that does manage to sneak through also heals considerably faster!
So, what are the pros and cons?
- Calmer, stronger, happier skin
- Fights inflammation, reducing breakouts and healing them faster
- Results get better over time!
- Locks in important pampering me-time
- I combine with mindful breathing and both have become a positive daily habit
- Fully portable so perfect for travelling
- Really just initial outlay - but price per use quickly makes it a great long term investment, and it’s currently discounted!
- Also doesn’t meet unrealistic expectations – this isn’t surgery so results are definitely there but subtle
But like martinis, this LED Mask will be in my life forever! I’m officially obsessed. I also have to big up CURRENTBODY's customer service which is truly top notch.
Want to try it for yourself? Shop the CURRENTBODY skin LED Light Therapy Mask here.